The ultimate 5v5 FPS mobile game is here!
- [Hyper Front] is a 5v5 hero-based FPS game on mobile.
- Intense PvP competition! Employ advanced weapons and command unique hero abilities to create tactical opportunities.
- Exciting, precise, and realistic battle experience!
- A 3A masterpiece on mobile! Enter a visually stunning sci-fi universe.
1. [Diverse Hero Abilities!]
Each hero has a unique set of tactical abilities — Area scan, Teleport, Block, Shrouding, and more... Plus more opportunities in team fight, and MORE FUN!
2. [Cutting-edge Arsenal!]
UZI, UMP, Barrett, AK... Classic weapons evoke real shooting excitement! Each firearm has special attributes to cater to specific playstyles. Also, define your style further with weapon skins and accessories!
3. [5v5 Search & Destroy Mode and MORE!]
Gather your friends and squad up for a classic 5v5 Search & Destroy match! Deploying and retrieving the Starcore is the key to winning. Here, your tactics, reflexes, marksmanship, and cooperation are equally important. Death Fight, Arms Race and MORE game modes are constantly evolving for you!
4. [Meticulous Maps: Fight around the world!]
Momijigawa, Polar Exploration Center, City of Citizens - Kavilek, City of Gardens – Strocci... Compete on these diverse, multicultural maps and master their minute details! Each map has been carefully designed to support diverse tactics, be it sniping or rushing, whichever you favor. Numerous hidden surprises await!
5. [Vibrant and Stylish Sci-fi Design]
A stylish sci-fi aesthetic shaped with vibrant visual style and unique character designs!
6. [Unreal Engine 4: Realistic Sci-fi Battlefield]
Enjoy a console-quality immersive gunfight experience on mobile devices! Years in the making, the Hyper Front team is proud to present a realistic sci-fi battleground with groundbreaking graphics!
Hmm ... Project M turns into Hyper Front. I managed to get into the beta test and play two matches. Plays exactly as you would expect from a Valorant clone. Has same monetization as Valorant with gun skins. Heroes have similar abilities to those in Valorant. If you want to play a "Valorant on mobile" this will have to do for now.
To access click on the link further down in the app page for download. Get a VPN that changes location; I use power vpn. Change location into one of the regions and press play. Your progress in the game will reset as it is a test.
Objectively if you like playing Valorant you'll enjoy this game.