Like the song says, good guys finish last, and in this case, they also finish homeless and on fire.
Welcome to Zombidle, Berzerk Studio's newest idle game, or tap game; whatever, you do you, man.
Join up with Bob our local Necromancer and his cohort of evil buddies to raise some proverbial and literal hell across the kingdom of... Good... land... Goodlandia... yeah, that's what we're going with. Use all your evilitude to ruin these poor fella's day and tap your way to become the baddest of all the badasses in your corner of the fiery pit of clicker hell.
And if you think that doing that isn't evil enough, how about some corporate management abuse? Con your zombies and monsters into doing your work for you so you can sit back and reap the reward of their labor, idle game style.
• Various evil zombies and undead monsters to help you on your quest of not being a nice guy.
• Gallons of skills to enable the ultimatest, deadliest sin: utter slothing.
• Hordes of peaceful people to annoy and bully around.
• Lots of towns to pillage and plunder for some phat loots.
• Purchase some subterranean real-estate without filing the paperwork; yolo.
• Play in most language known to man, including Hodor
💀💀💀 MENTIONS* 💀💀💀
💀💀💀 REALLY THE BEST IDLE GAME 2016 💀💀💀
💀💀💀 EVEN MORE REALLY BEST ZOMBIE GAME 2016 💀💀💀
💀💀💀 WHAT ABOUT THE BEST IDLE TAP ZOMBIE GAME? YEAH WE GOT THAT TOO 💀💀💀
💀💀💀 ZOMBIES ARE UNDEAD, THEREFORE BEST CLICKER ABOUT UNDEADS 2016 YOOOO 💀💀💀
💀💀💀 BEST FREE GAME FEATURING A GUY NAMED BOB 2016 💀💀💀
💀💀💀 DID WE MENTION BEST CLICKER GAME WITH FLAMING DUDES ON FIRE OF 2016? 💀💀💀
💀💀💀 WE ALSO HELP WITH REAL ESTATE EXAMS SOMEHOW... 2016 💀💀💀
💀💀💀 BEST LIST OF BEST THINGS FOR ZOMBIE GAMES 2016 💀💀💀
💀💀💀 NOT QUITE THE BEST, BUT AT THE VERY LEAST A STRONG 10TH PLACE FOR ZOMBIE CAR SIMULATORS SET IN A DYSTOPIAN FUTURE 💀💀💀
*may or may not be 100% accurate, and/or clicker bait.
- Collect jelly beans to buy new unique items
- Added Candy Land, a new event world
- New bosses to fight that increase in difficulty
- New quick ghost crafting option in the Arcane
- Lots of bug fixes