Got to try Apex Legend Mobile on my friend's tablet finally, and I got to say it ran well. Granted, I was on a device that can run anything at max settings, but This is an excellent example of a team that had the drive and vision to put their game on other devices and not just some cheap water down version of the game just because it's on MOBILE.😊
By the time this game gets released, the game will die faster than Battlefield 2042. I would not recommend this Alpha to anyone, and here's why.
- Unstable frame rate
- Hit-detection is crap unless they are standing still or barely moving.
- Sound quality is all over the place
- Spawns are hell on earth bad
- Can not detect emulators (only one it detected was Bluestacks, you know, the most mainstream emulator )
- Never have two people in one tank; the gunner might get a seizure from hyper screen shaking.
- After you get Recoil reduction two unlocked for any gun, the gun becomes OP (overpowered)
- The loadouts are simplified even more than BF4's loadouts
- Conquest should not be the name for a game mode where you take over a small market surrounded by buildings. Just call it Domination?
(I know this is an Alpha, but this is BF we're talking about, Alphas and Betas are basically the whole game but with five or less unlockables unlocked.
Something tells me this "Alpha" was released way too soon because Apex Mobile is starting to launch their open betas by region, and it's doing very well.
This game has a perfect gameplay-loop plus graphics that will make you think rethink Mobile gaming as a whole. My experience with the game has been far above what I had expected when I first booted up the game on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7, and I got to say, if this is the early access, I can't wait for the full release.🥰🥰