Grow your Pikmin, make flowers bloom, and keep track of your precious memories, all through the simple act of walking. Whether you’re going for a short walk around the corner or commuting to work, today’s the very first day of the rest of your Pikmin adventures! Gather your squad and embark on a journey of rediscovery where every step counts.
👣Walk to grow more Pikmin. Pikmin grow from seedlings with every step you take. Once they are big enough, pluck them out to have them trail along. The more you walk, the more Pikmin will join your squad!
🌸Walk to make flowers bloom. Collect flower petals from your Pikmin’s heads and plant them as you walk to leave trails of beautiful flowers in bloom everywhere you go.
🏞️Walk to log your memories. At the end of the day, check out your step count along with the path you walked, and revisit the pictures you took throughout the day. Don’t forget to send your Pikmin out on expeditions to pick up the fruit and seedlings you passed on your way back home!
✨Lots of Pikmin to meet. There are seven types of Pikmin in total, and all of them have their own unique characteristics. For example, some can fly, and others are incredibly strong. When your friendship level reaches a certain threshold, your Pikmin may bring back a gift with an item that will help them become a Decor Pikmin.
🍄Tackle challenges with Pikmin. Nearby mushrooms are a great way to get lots of fruit. When you come across mushrooms blocking your path, you can send your trusty Pikmin squad to charge forth and make way.
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network (Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G, 5G, or LTE) in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Supported Devices: Devices with at least 2 GB of RAM running on Android 6.0 or above
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
- Google Fit needs to be installed and permissions enabled in order for Pikmin Bloom to accurately track your steps.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Information current as of October 20, 2021.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
- Some functions require support for the following services:
ARCore - For optimal performance, it is recommended that you use a device with at least 2 GB of RAM. If you are experiencing frequent problems such as device crashes or delays while using Pikmin Bloom, please try the following troubleshooting steps.
Close all apps except Pikmin Bloom while you are playing.
Use the most recent operating system available for your device.
If the problem persists, please contact us with details.
Note: Many devices that do not have a built-in data-network connection do not include a GPS sensor. In the event of mobile-data network congestion, such devices may not be able to maintain a sufficient GPS signal to play.
- If you are having an issue with “This is an adult account” error message, please try to reinstall the app and enter the correct date of birth.
- Fixed a login issue with Nintendo parental controlled accounts
- Fixed an issue where a login error message was not correctly displayed
Improved the message when location permission is not granted
just started playing today. really good game.
A little heads up to play this game you'll need a phone the has the requirements to play it.
older phones like the LG K51 or older isnt available in the play store or thru TapTap App witch will say app not installed. also it is weird that the LG Stylo 5 with Android 9 OS has Pikmin availability but not the LG K51 witch has Android 10 can't get the game? why? my wife wanted to play the game but sadly can't with her LG K51 witch is a huge bummer.
🎤 This is Niantic who is really putting a lot of effort into the AR game genre.
Of course, as a user who enjoyed "Pokemon Go" for a long time, I remember playing a very sensational and creative game at the time. That's why the developer's expectations for this game and Niantic were high.
The game can be played after downloading Google Fit. (The fitness program seems to have been applied.)
The character can be customized, so it seems to give a feeling similar to the animal forest. I haven't played for a long time yet, but if "Pokemon Go" was a pokemon collecting game, this game is considered a healing game genre has a many of elements such as growing plants, making photos, steps, and postcards to show to friends.
I will update the detailed review after playing for a little longer. :)
I've only just started playing, so I'll give a brief review first.
Pokémon GO developer developed a new game, to be honest, I'm not like this genre, although I'm very supportive of the development of AR. When my friends were catching Pokemon every day, I wasn't involved
About the game, I think it's the advanced version of portable digital pets. The main gameplay is raising Pikmin, you can throw balls, interact with them, and raise more. And in AR mode, they will also interact with the surrounding scenes which are kind of interesting. Pets are not cute, I like yahaha in The Legend of Zelda more. 😂 （I'm so mean.）
I will take a few days to try, and update my review later.