Brink of Mayhem is an action-packed realtime multiplayer shooter with a unique control mechanic designed exclusively for mobile.
Compete against others as a team in Capture The Flag mode utilizing all the different weapons, level formations and the HOOK!
This is an early-access game where features are added with frequent updates, and the game is shaped based on your feedback, so we're really looking forward to reading your reviews and chatting with you on our Discord server: https://discord.gg/Urj7fjpyA7
Here's some of the things we plan to add later:
- New game modes, such as Team Deathmatch, Free For All, Duel
- Many more maps suitable for smaller and bigger teams
- Ability to form a party with your friends and play together
- Clans & Events
The first early access build includes:
- Capture The Flag game mode in 2vs2 - 5vs5 team compositions
- One complex level: "Citadel Sorrow"
- 6 unique weapons: Machine Gun, Rocket Launcher, Rail Gun, Plasma Gun, Grenade Launcher and Lightning Gun
- Trophies and Leaderboard to compete on
- 3 characters to choose from: Human, Robot and Furry
- Training Ground to test your skills in
Come say hi on our Discord server!
It is still a game that needs a lot of optimization. 😇
The early play of the game is quite creative. You can use the rope to travel far away, or use this function for strategic control. It's a basic FPS style, but it lacks a lot of hitting feel.
OK let's talk about the game's detail cons.
You can feel the fun of a simple FPS, but the basic features are too lacking. Where did the enemy attack? Not sure if the map shows allied and enemy positions well.
The game mimics the classic Capture the Flag game, but the balance between distance and playtime between maps is not balanced.
If you play the game for a long time, wouldn't it be better to play a game that focuses on the FPS genre? If you aim for a casual FPS with enough ropes or various guns and pay attention to optimization, it will be a good game.
It looks fun from screenshots and gameplay, but it is in an early access build atm.
There is no bot, all players, so you might have to wait while matching. As of now, the game only has one mode, capture the enemy's flag and return it to your side. A special feature is that each player has a hook, which they can use to constantly hook objects, it is really cool and it moves quickly. There are also many weapons.
The official said that there will be new maps & modes including ranking in the future, and some features like events and clans are planned as well.