Set within the immersive Apex Legends™ universe, Apex Legends Mobile is a strategy battle royale shooter game that features Legendary character-based gameplay, best-in-class squad battles, and fast-paced combat that cemented the game’s place as one of the top shooters, all in a mobile package.
Multiplayer gameplay allows players to join forces with two friends and compete with other mobile players. Combine each Legend's unique skills to master team roles, synergize plays, and dominate the Apex Legends Games.
Battle Royale matches, Arena & legendary squad play await. Download Apex Legends Mobile today!
APEX LEGENDS MOBILE FEATURES
Strategic Gameplay with Iconic Legends
- Strategy, tactical squad play, and Battle Royale is the core of our DNA!
- FPS, TPS, and combat action with an arsenal of exotic weaponry, equipment, and tactical abilities
- Shoot with a gun that fits your playstyle! SMG, Assault Rifle, LMG, or Shotgun
- Arena matches require fast-paced strategic choices in order for survival
- Legends await! Choose from a cast of beloved Legends as well as exclusive characters to the mobile version of the game
- Master each character with unique abilities and personalities to find a Legend that fits an array of playstyles
Team-based Multiplayer Hero Shooter
- Squad up with two other players in competitive PvP team battle games
- Legendary squads are formed by combining each teammates’ unique skillset
- Multiplayer squad play with strategic combinations and evolving tactics
- Fight and join forces with friends and players alike in epic battle royale games
High-Octane Battle Royale Competition
- PvP FPS & TPS hero shooter combat gameplay, now more fast-paced and innovative
- Shooting gunplay and movement more fluid than ever
- Battle Royale fun amplified with exhilarating action
- Rooted in an Immersive and Ever-Evolving Apex Legends Universe
- Fight to survive unpredictable conditions and challenges
- New Legends are continuously introduced to test players’ skills
Mobile First Adaptations & Innovations
- A standalone Apex Legends title on mobile
- Optimized UI and controls custom-built for mobile devices
- Unique mobile-only content and gameplay modes
- New Legends, maps, gameplay, modes, progression, and live events
Hero shooter, innovative combat, and more. Squad up and download today to become an Apex Legend!
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit help.ea.com for assistance or inquiries.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBPRIVACYCA/US/en/PC/
EA may retire online features after 30 days’ notice posted on ea.com/service-updates.
Key Updates in CBT: https://www.taptap.io/topic/2148030120
New Mode: TDM: Random Respawn , Weekly Challenge, and Advanced Training
New Map: TDM: Overflow, Skull town; Arena: Overflow
New weapon, attachment, gadget, HUD/UI, setting, and controller support
The combat system of Apex Heroes is gun-like combat, which requires a high level of combat sense, but the completion of this is still high as far as Apex Heroes, which inherited the combat sense of Titanfall 2, is concerned. In addition, the core gameplay of Apex Heroes is Battle Royale, where players scavenge the resources on the map to enhance their weapons and equipment, and consume resources through confrontation, and the victory condition is to be the squad that survives to the end, but unlike traditional types of Battle Royale, Apex Heroes introduces heroes of different professions and the skills that go with them, and constantly updates new heroes after the opening of the service This provides players with variety in the game, and at the same time, complementing the fierce gun battles with legendary and highly distinctive skills also greatly increases the gameplay diversity and visual spectacle. In addition, "Apex Heroes" also introduces the armor mechanism and respawn teammate mechanism, the armor mechanism extends the TTK of a single kill, giving players more room to operate, while the respawn teammate mechanism gives players the opportunity to resurrect and participate in the game for a second time, enhancing players' participation in a single game.
Looking forward to the early launch of the handheld version!(p≧w≦q)