Embark on this tranquil journey as the Kreator. In the vicissitude of seasons, you would encircle the enormous planet and find yourself in a breath-taking picture.
You see blossoms and leaves flourish in the expansive world, you see cotton-like cloud and glaring stars high up in the sky, and you see yourself on the road, advancing for the never-ending paths ahead, alone — or perhaps, for some time alone, since this travel is destined to bring you companions, despite their temporary stay.
As the Kreator, you will have:
· Thousand frames of Motion Graphic
· Delicate original animation
· 12 Original Sound Track that are in total 40 min long
· Relaxing vibe with a simple one-button control system
· Travelling close to the soil to nurture plants
· Challenging Dark Elements which impede your journey
· Lovely little companions may offer help
· Difficulty progresses with the changing of seasons
· Switch to “Zen Mode” to get rid of all the obstacles and breezily enjoy the stunning scenery and the exquisite music
The Kreator is free to download with in-app purchase content and with no ads.
Really great! Simple yet fun, easy to learn but hard to master (kinda, or probably just me being bad).
There's nothing much to say about gameplay since it's mostly repetitive but it's a simple yet effective time killer specially if you're far away from your WiFi or no internet connection, meaning, yes it's offline. You can pay a dollar to support the developer/s and unlock the place called Dreamland with new music + designs(?), and the so-called "Zen Mode" which I don't know what the flip it does in this game. Lastly, the BGM is really great!
*PS: You can change the language you prefer since it has a decent amount. Which most 'whatever-language' you use will be in there, not really important but it's kinda nice not being locked to English even though pretty much the game doesn't use tons of words and will mostly be obsolete.