Welcome to the ultimate Tetris® experience! 😍
It was all leading up to this. All those years of stacking Tetriminos, puzzle solving and setting up Tetris™ Line Clears are put to the test in Tetris - The Official Game. Enjoy the world's most popular block puzzle game now with the most addictive game experience yet.
The Tetris game is one of the most popular puzzle games of all time with hundreds of millions of players worldwide. Simple and fun to play, yet difficult to master, Tetris is the ultimate puzzle game. As easy to learn as it is addictive, it will keep both the casual and seasoned pro entertained for hours.
And now you can experience the Tetris game like never before with three epic ways to play. In Primetime, compete each night in a massive Tetris gameshow. Prove that you have the heart of a Tetris champion in 100 player Royale matches. Or hone your Tetris skills in Solo Marathon mode. Do you have what it takes to survive against the endless flow of Tetriminos? Only one puzzler can be the last one standing.
Enjoy the ultimate block puzzle game experience with the following features:
• Compete against thousands of players in a nightly Tetris gameshow.
• Survive all the rounds of block puzzle action to make it into the pool of winners.
• Join the game at 7:30pm every weeknight!
👉100 Player Tetris Royale
• 100 players enter.
• 99 players Block Out.
• Only 1 player goes Royale!
• Improve your block puzzle skills with the timeless Tetris game experience you know and love.
• Rotate Tetriminos, clear lines and crush your high score.
👉Puzzle Your Way
• Personalize your game with custom themes and portraits.
• Show off your Tetris style with over 5 themes & 50 avatars to choose from.
😀Rediscover the unrivaled fun of Tetris today - puzzle games simply don’t get better than this!
Tetris ® & © 1985~2020 Tetris Holding. All Rights Reserved. Sub-licensed to N3TWORK™
Terms of Service: https://static.n3twork.com/docs/terms.html
It's Battle Royale... but Tetris! XD
* The main menu is simple and kinda unique, but not my cup. The video makes it crowded.
* The pattern is pretty neat! I love it!
* The control... err, maybe it's better if the joypad option added. If it's still like this, some people might need extra time to master the touch control.